Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Processional HELP!

Okay, I'm having a dilemma! I really want to walk down the aisle to and acoustic guitar instrumental version of Elvis' "Can't Help Falling in Love with You"...But I don't know what my bridesmaids should walk to! I've read that it's not a good idea for all of us to walk to the same song, because I won't  have that grand entrance. But how do I use a different song for them and transition to mine without it sounding weird? Thought, suggestions? Thanks! :)

Re: Processional HELP!

• naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually think it's a great idea for the bride and bridesmaids to walk into the same song.  Often the aisle is short and you don't get the whole song in (or they have to walk painfully slowly) before all the bridesmaids are at the front, and you'd only get part of a song in for the bride entrance as well.

In my mind it's better to have one song for everyone so you can time it to hear the whole song, as opposed to two partial songs.  Often girls pick a point in the song (start of a chorus, bridge, whatever) that is a dramatic point in the piece for the bride to start walking in.

I think Can't Help Falling In Love With You is a great choice for a processional!
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's fine to use one song. You can always have the DJ or whoever crank the music up a tad when it's your turn. I doubt that anyone will miss the hot chick in the white dress walking into the room either way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards