Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Bridal processional help!

I am having troubles figuring out a song for the bridal processional. I don't want something "typical," such as Canon in D or Trumpet Voluntary. My best friend is playing trumpet and we have a piano player, so I would like a song with a live trumpet part and piano accompaniment. We also have a violin and flute player if we need other instruments, but I would like to keep it to trumpet and piano, if possible.
Please let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!

Re: Bridal processional help!

• Options
    I am walking down the aisle to a bridal march by Jonathan Cain... I know you said you didnt want traditional, but neither did I, it is done on Piano and moves me to tears every time!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_bridal-processional-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:3bfe4986-f60e-427b-8717-2ba442b69a70Post:50e502fd-d4d0-443b-8644-ccdd490bdaac">Re: Bridal processional help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am walking down the aisle to a bridal march by Jonathan Cain... I know you said you didnt want traditional, but neither did I, it is done on Piano and moves me to tears every time!
    Posted by kaleidoscope87[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks!  I will listen to it!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards