Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Wedding music

Vogue Music Events are “simply the best”J – from our first call that was easy and most helpful to the performance that made my wedding a truly special day for me, my husband and our guests. Before I contacted them I talked to at least dozens of other companies, but Vogue Music won the race by being the most flexible with what we were looking for and also the most professional. The problem with hiring musicians is that (1) you don’t know them, and (2) you don’t have even the slightest idea how to organize your own wedding. Well, it didn’t take long for Dilyana (the girl whom I contacted in Vogue Music Events) to figure out what my taste is and what the taste of our guests is, and in the course of our first discussion over the phone she came up with a complete plan of what the order can look like and what can be the most appropriate repertoire. Of course, I had my specific wishes for songs that I love and, but she was able to provide the music for every song I asked for from the much played Canon in D to Coldplay and Journey. Our budget allowed us to have a duet of violin and piano and to our surprise this was enough to have a performance and atmosphere that made some of my guests dance around the musicians later at the cocktail party. Dilyana, thank you for the wonderful and unforgettable atmosphere without which my wedding would not be the same!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards