Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Night Rythym featuring Monica and Bryan is fantastic!!

My husband and I got married at Cruiseport Gloucester on September 30 of this year and we had Night Rhythm (featuring Monica and Bryan) as our band. They were AMAZING!! Our guests could not stop telling us during and after the event how great the music was, and we were boogying down all night to some great tunes!

Bryan also did an amazing job MCing the wedding and all our requests were honored which we were so grateful for.

Daniel, the band's manager, was extremely helpful and accomodating with regard to special requests with the planning of the music. We both live overseas in the UK, so having someone on the other end of an email who responded super quickly and with lots of great ideas made all the difference with planning it long distance.

We also had the band's guitarist, Jason, do the ceremony and cocktail music for the wedding. As a bride, walking around the corner and getting ready to walk down the aisle, and hearing that beautiful music (it was First Day of My Life right before the bridal party started walking down the aisle) made me feel amazing. And Jason did a wonderful job, beautiful music that made it very special for me.

I would 100% recommend this band for your wedding - they were so helpful and accomodating and were everything we had hoped for!

Re: Night Rythym featuring Monica and Bryan is fantastic!!

• jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you didn't already I would just post this on your local board <----. That would be more helpful there than on a national board. Congrats on your marriage!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards