Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Great DJ

This company is new to Metro Detroit and I figured I should let all the brides know about them after having them at my wedding!

When they say that the DJ makes or breaks a party they aren't kidding! We used 1, 2 Step Entertainment and my guests were on the dance floor all night, they even got my 85 year old Grandpa on the dance floor to a fast song! They have this great online wedding planner where you pick your songs that you want to hear and the ones that you don't want to hear. This is great because i could log in at 2 am in the morning when i couldn't sleep and pick some of our songs that we wanted to hear. They offer unlimited meetings to the bride and groom free of charge! They have a great set up, and they DIDN'T advertise their company name like I have seen at other weddings, how tacky! My guests are still talking about how great the DJ was and some of my friends that are getting married canceled their DJs and are now using 1, 2 Step Entertainment. I will NEVER use another company again! If you want your wedding to be the event of the year you HAVE to use 1, 2 Step Entertainment, I can't say enough good things about them!

www.1-2stepentertaiment.com

Re: Great DJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is an international board. You might try re-posting it on your local board and I am sure it will be helpful to the ladies there planning their weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards