Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

bridemaid dress for under $50

Hi All,
Ok i am coming to you all again for help lol. I am looking for a purple bridesmaid dress that i can get in the dallas/ft worth area that are, under $50.I only have one bridesmiad and I am having a small simple but elegant wedding. I know sometimes retail shops have good deals, does anyone have any suggestions? thanks so much

Re: bridemaid dress for under $50

• You might check places like David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo.  When they discontinue styles they mark the dresses WAY down.  The only problem is they can't special order anything (I learned this the hard way).
    Anniversary

• I might try the dillards or macy's clearance rack. Nordstrom Rack also has a pretty great selection (we got my FMIL's dress here for 19$). If you have some time- ASOS.com has free shipping both ways and has a HUGE selection of dresses. 
  • I got my girls' at Banana Republic, using one of their coupons. It was more than $50, but you may be able to get some on clearance. They had lots of short cute cocktail dresses.
  • We got a purple dress for my mother for our wedding from Nordstrom Rack today for $25!!!! They have a great selection.
  • Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Scout Marshall's, TJMaxx, and as the others said the clearance racks. Try Macy's. Since you only have one girl you should be able to make a day of it and find something well in budget.

You should also try the classified section on the knot for people selling bridesmaid dresses.

Also search David's Bridal Purple Bridesmaid dresses on Ebay. Just make sure you get a seller with a good reputation.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards