Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Garter toss and Bouquet toss

I really would like some ideas for the garter toss and bouquet toss. We don't want to use single ladies for the bouquet toss because it is used so much and we have not even found any ideas for the garter toss. One thing we do know is that we absolutely are not using Nasty girl by Ludacris.

Re: Garter toss and Bouquet toss

• Options
    jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi we are an entertainment company in Houston and I understand your plight with the played out "Single Ladies" boquet song...blah. Beyonce actually has a new song "Run The World (Girls)"  that I have been recommending because its uptempo and is really starting to be heard more on the raduo! Also listen to Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson or Super Bass - Nicki Minaj. These are more current Urban hits. Message me if you need more.  
  • Options
    ndenikendenike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    garter toss- what a man by salt and pepa
    bouquet toss- girls just wanna have fun cindy lauper
  • Options
    whit0710whit0710 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not doing a bouquet toss.. Instead I am doing an Anniversary dance and the last couple dancing will be presented my bouquet (of course knowing who is invited I know this will be my grandparents and itll be a great way to honor my grandmother!). For those of you who haven't seen an anniversary dance- the DJ will invite all married coupkes to the dance floor and then he will say couples who've been married less than a day leave the dance floor.... less than a year and so forth until one couple is left dancing. We are doing this to "Remember When"

• Options
    MiksChick23MiksChick23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a big fan of ZZ Top, so I like "Legs" for a garter song.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards