Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Help with first dance!

My FI and I are having trouble deciding on the song for our first dance. We don't really have a "song" so that makes the decision a little more difficult. Here is our list:

Everything by Lifehouse - I'm a bit worried that this song is too long for a first dance, but I love the lyrics!

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey, 98 Degrees, and Joe

Look After You by The Fray

I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain

Thanks in advance

Re: Help with first dance!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what about Maybe I'm Amazed by Wings? its so classic.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there a particular kind of music genre you are looking to choose from?

weddingwire.com helped us when we were choosing. You might also try asking your dj for suggestions. Our dj gave us an entire packet with ideas in it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler...it was short and sweet.  Perfect for us.  Our DJ edited the beginning so it just started with the song instead of the intro stuff on the plane in the movie.
  • Options
    Stephl31Stephl31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    look up van morrison into the mystic its a great song :)
    *Married 2 years* TTC for 1year and a half I have had 2 D & Cs to treat uterine polyps..otherwise no issues.. Hubby showed zero sperm count.. Had surgery to correct vas deferens..low sperm count presently. Starting my first IVF cycle November 2012 pending getting my period ASAP! Otherwise January is when we will try IVF again. IVF postponed until February, due to change in health insurance! Started lupron 2/17/13 hoping for a positive result in April!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards