Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Where to use this song?

We have picked all of our songs, and nowhere was I able to fit in "The Way I am" by Ingrid Michaelson....which I really want to use,we apprantly have one too many songs that our special to is....any thoughts about where I can stick it in to either the ceremony or the reception outside of the traditional moments?  I have asked my DJ....but I would still like some other opinons
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where to use this song?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What about doing a last dance song between you and your new husband? We did that. It was very sweet and special, most of our guests had left and the country club was wrapping things up. It was right before the DJ packed his things and left as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

yeah i had Come What May picked for that but may nix it and use the Ingrid song...i'd like both but Come What May is proly a bit much for the end of the night

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about the first dance AFTER all the special dances....like after the first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance and then to kick off the night play it? It might be a good song to bring people to the dance floor....?
    My Planning Website Tied The Knot on 12-4-10! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards