Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

need help! recessional!

having a hard time finding a good recessional song- i want something with a happy tone but not extremely upbeat like a dance song and not a super slow song. we are going the non-traditional way with other songs "you are my all in all" and "how beautiful" and "lord of lords" for during the ceremony and now i just need the recessional! would prefer to have it be christian centered but also looking into others! 

Re: need help! recessional!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    joyful joyful we adore thee. always a good classic!!!

Good luck planning!
    When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things must happen: There will be something solid for us to stand on, or we will be taught to fly. -Patrick Overton
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used just the music (no words) from "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. It was cute.... a lot of people complimented us on it.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are deciding between Ever, Ever After by Carrie Underwood, or Marry Me by Train
  • Options
    niquita84niquita84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! i actually thought of taylor swift but was unsure! did someone play it live? i have someone that will be playing piano and guitar
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_need-recessional?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:9f0df4d1-8974-44d3-97a3-cd2085066f84Post:974fd16e-3e7e-4c57-85a1-10248f85fd3b">Re: need help! recessional!</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks! i actually thought of taylor swift but was unsure! did someone play it live? i have someone that will be playing piano and guitar
    Posted by niquita84[/QUOTE]

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008080">No, I just had the DJ play the instrumental version. Thats even better you have people who would play it live ~ they can totslly customize the speed / length for you!</font></div>
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards