Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

iTunes help

My question is...can you get music from iTunes and then save it to a flashdrive?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: iTunes help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I googled it myself but was coming up with everything under the sun and nothing much helpful. Maybe I didn't put in the right information.  I'll take a look at your links. =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes....it is really easy.  If you tell me if you have a pc or a mac I can tell you exactly how to do it :)
  • Options
    Robyn5298Robyn5298 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Yes you absolutely can - just keep in mind that anything you purchase from the iTunes store will be password protected to your account.  In order to play the file on another computer using your drive, you will need to authorize that computer with your password.  (It will prompt for the password when you try to play the protected song.)  You only have to authorize the computer once and it will play all songs from your account after that.  Just keep in mind you are only allowed to authorize 5 computers to your account at a time.

One easy way around this is to burn the songs to a cd as full song files (not mp3s).  Once they're on a cd, they are no longer recognized by the computer as being the digital property of your iTunes account and you can share them with whoever you like.  You can even upload the song back to your computer - then that file uploaded from your cd won't be traceable to iTunes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards