Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Under the Sea Themed Music

So, my fiance and I are getting married in the Ocean Life room of the American Museum of Natural History in NYC. Now, while we do not want entirely themed music, we would love some suggestions. I already have the idea of having the bridal party come in to "Under the Sea" and I do have "Rock Lobster" on the list of music. Anyone else have suggestions?

Re: Under the Sea Themed Music

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Old school, but "Beyond the Sea" by Bobby Darin and other artists.....The Beatles "Sea of Time" or other songs from Yellow Submarine.....Sea of Love by Cat Power.....google "songs that have the word ocean/sea in them and a multitude of suggestions pop up.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_under-the-sea-themed-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:a3ae115b-970e-43f2-bcba-6b69da44a593Post:6a0b0030-82b5-45ca-809b-2b39f5c6be11">Re: Under the Sea Themed Music</a>:
    [QUOTE]Old school, but "Beyond the Sea" by Bobby Darin and other artists.....The Beatles "Sea of Time" or other songs from Yellow Submarine.....Sea of Love by Cat Power.....google "songs that have the word ocean/sea in them and a multitude of suggestions pop up.
    Posted by mobkaz[/QUOTE]

I did google it, but I was mostly getting kids songs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards