Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Thoughts on my choices of music?

I just wanted to run these ideas past some folks to see what happens.  SOme ideas for songs during our ceremony are....as the brides maids walk in I was thinking of having them walk in to "Love can Build a Bridge" by the Judds.   Then during our unity candle portion I was gonna have the song "You light up My Life."  I used to sing it when I was a little girl while my mom played it on the piano.  And as our recessional I really like the new song by Sugarland "Stuck like Glue."  Its up beat and fun!

I wanted your thoughts on these songs...and would like any other ideas.

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thoughts on my choices of music?

• Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they sound good. I'm a fan of non-traditional stuff songs during ceremonies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_thoughts-choices-of-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:a5e645d3-ee57-464e-8248-84b16fd666adPost:982060c8-ee1a-46a9-b830-667a08a6690d">Re: Thoughts on my choices of music?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is this a church wedding?  Some churches have rules about music.  Better check!
    Posted by CMGr[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, it is an outdoor wedding on a golf course. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you love it---go for it! Different choices outside of church are great!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards