Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Sundays Bridal

Cannot say enough about how great my experience was!! So much of a selection and amazing prices. She does it out of her home, so no hectic craziness and sharing with other people !!

Re: Sundays Bridal

• Options
    Agree.  I didn't find a dress there but she was great.
  • Options
    I found Sundays Bridal online at Recycledbride.com. There was a dress listed on her site that I had found in the Alfred Angelo and MB Bride bridal stores in Pittsburgh, PA and Greensburg, PA. Both stores had them for more than double what I paid from Sundays Bridal. I was the classic bride who was afraid to purchase a dress online without seeing it in person. I had tried this dress on at both the stores that were more exensive, so I knew what the dress looked like, and I knew this was my dress. Agnes was AMAZING!! She text me pictures of the dress and answered all questions I had asked before I purchased the dress. She wasn't pushy towards me purchasing the dress. She took time out of her night to call me and answer questions she didn't get a chance to via email. The Alfred Angelo dress was near perfect, there was a minor imperfection that she made sure I was aware of (a few small beads missing under the armpit) before purchasing the dress. If it weren't for Agnes, I wouldn't have the dress of my dreams, seriously! It was out of my budget and I had decided to put that dress out of my mind, then I found Sundays Bridal. WEDDING SAVER! Thank you soo much Agnes! I recommend 100% .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards