Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

songs to walk down the aisle to

I'm getting married in columbia sc at the Hilton in their ballroom. It's not a huge wedding but its going to be very memorable. I wanted one of my friends to sing while I walk down the aisle. At first it was going to be etta james at last but when I let me fiance listen to it he hated it!! I was in disbelief. He is a rock kind of guy and I love everything... rock, oldies, hip hop, even a little country (not much but some) ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!

Re: songs to walk down the aisle to

• iloveu4everiloveu4ever member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazed by Lonestar? It is country/popish.

• iloveu4everiloveu4ever member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I wanted to do that song too, but my fiance thinks it is over used and alot of people use it. I agree but love the song.

• katheriner89katheriner89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I will be walking down to the bridal march by jonathan cain. I'm soo excited my DJ found it and can play it! I was nervous that it was just on youtube.

Good luck  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We processed to Storybook Love (from the movie the Princess Bride). 
  • edited December 2011
    I am walkling down the aisle to "Mama's Song" by Carrie Underwood. I had that picked as soon as I hear it, long before she released it.
  • edited December 2011
    i am walking down to "Black Bird" or "In my Life" by the Beatles.

Our parents are walking down to their wedding songs.
  • edited December 2011
    I never thought to use Mama's song from Carrie Underwood to walk down the aisle too... That is a great idea. I will be having a Mother/ Daughter song since my father passed away and I was thinking of using that song but then I heard Kristi Lee Cook " Like my mother does" and I was torn between the two!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards