Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Music to walk down the aisle to?

Hi y'all
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for music to walk down the aisle to?  I don't want the typical wedding music... my fiance and are are having a intimate sunset ceremony in the country at a little bed and breakfast.  Any help would be great :)

Thakns so much!

Re: Music to walk down the aisle to?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Idk what "typicaly wedding music' is.. do you mean sappy stuff, or classical, or the actual traditional wedding march.. or....?

I walked down to Moon River, because it's an all time favorite song. I just walked down to the instrumentals though and it was so beautiful.. It's also shorter so it's easy to fade out when you get up the aisle :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out vitamin string quartet.  they do popular songs, its kind of interesting
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Over the Hills and Far Away by Led LEpplin, at least that is what I am doing. Do whatever you want!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://lorio-ross-entertainment.blogspot.com/search/label/Wedding%20Playlist  has a lot of good songs and other articles on picking songs! If you want acoustic, you can pick any song and look for the acoustic version!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm walking down to "You Are For Me" by Kari Jobe.

it was either that or "Always Forever" by Phil Wickham.

Our song, is "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessinal, but it just didn't fit right with a bridal entrance. Another one of our signature songs are "Next to you" by Theory of Flight - they aren't that famous yet, they're a local band, but they're on youtube, and that song is just amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards