Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Looking for awesome band for Ann Arbor, MI wedding!

Our wedding in next summer (7/7/12) in Ann Arbor, MI, and I'm looking for great wedding band!  I think I would prefer more of an awesome cover band vs. a traditional wedding band, but I want a band that has experience playing weddings.

I have seen the Killer Flamingos play many times, and I am big fan.  I just don't know how they are as a wedding band. (i.e. accommodating to learn/play songs requested by bride and groom, not too many breaks, not offensively loud, playing prerecorded music during breaks and dinner).   If anyone has any experience with them as a wedding band, please let me know.  

Also, if you have seen bands similar to the Killer Flamingos, who have done a great job at a wedding, please pass it on. 

Finally, if anyone has had an amazing experience with a traditional wedding band, please pass along the information.  If they gave you choices (i.e. number of bandmembers, or specific bandmembers - for example they have 10 bandmembers and you can choose any 5-10 of those people), please let me know what you chose.  

Thanks so much
Lauren

Re: Looking for awesome band for Ann Arbor, MI wedding!

• cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may have better luck if you post this question on your local board. This is an international board. HTH!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards