Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

1st Dance

Ok, I know this is a popular topic and I have looked at a ton of posts about it, but now I am asking for myself.

I am trying to figure out what to do for our first dance, we are more of a rock couple (not screaming rock).  We have gone to concerts together and share our love of rock music, so I really wanted to find something in that area that fits our music style as well as us.  So many people we know and have asked for suggestions are giving us more popular/current pop songs that don't fit us at all.  Some bands we like and are considering songs from are Nickleback & Staind, but we also like Shinedown, Sevendust, Chevelle, Smile Empty Soul, stuff like that.

Thank you all!

Re: 1st Dance

• Options
    csunshine1414csunshine1414 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Metallica-Nothing else matters
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm considering "Tangled Up In You" by Staind.  It's very pretty and if you've been together a while (like FI and I) then it is fitting!  There's also "Nothing Like You and I" by the Perishers, or "Never Gonna Be Alone" by Nickelback. 

We're in the same boat.  We're huge rock fans, with some punk thrown in, and I really want a song that's in our genre of music, but that's a little hard sometimes.  HTH
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    vsgalvsgal member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We danced to Thank You by Led Zepplin
    ROCK IS KING!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards