Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

songs to be sung during ceremony

Hi! I"m looking for ideas for good songs for a good friend of mine (girl) to sing during our ceremony!  She can be accomponied by sax or acoustic guitar!
Thanks for any ideas!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: songs to be sung during ceremony

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ask your friend what songs she thinks she can sing

FWIW I've been to a lot of weddings where a friend of the B & G sang a song that she obviously had no choice in the selection and they were written way out of the singer's vocal range.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    156image 108image 48image RSVP Due 5/18
    New Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh we're totally collaborating but are trying to come up w/ more ideas!  She totally rocks at Carrie Underwood style stuff....where she can really belt it out.  But we're open to more than just country!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In order to help you out a little more...  tell us when you would like to have your friend sing?

Is she singing for your entrance?  during a candle ceremony?  sand ceremony?

Is this a full service or just a "simple ceremony"?

Give us more information and we can help you better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "To Make You Feel My Love" - have her listen to versions by Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Josh Kelly, and Adelle, and she can incorporate the pharasing and style that fits her vocals best. Plus it's just a sweet song! It would sound beautiful a capella if she has the chops, or with just a really simple guitar strum.
  • Options
    LabrnrLabrnr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are one- lion king 2 for sand ceremony
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards