Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Avg DJ price in Cincinnati

What is the average price of a DJ in CIncinnati, OH?  

Re: Avg DJ price in Cincinnati

• Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try posting this on your local board.  They should be able to help you more.
  • Options
    zozrnzozrn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say the average dj price for cincy is right around $1000. I highly recommend Party Pleasers! Very creative, fun and totally delivers what YOU want! 
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_avg-dj-price-cincinnati?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:d9e1345d-63e7-4e8e-bd9a-3805621c0f26Post:31cc2e92-e870-4435-94b4-77d5b677786e">Re: Avg DJ price in Cincinnati</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would say the average dj price for cincy is right around $1000. I highly recommend Party Pleasers! Very creative, fun and totally delivers what YOU want! 
    Posted by zozrn[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto.  And we're going with Party Pleasers, too.  They do more than just MC/DJ, they have amazing lighting options.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! - We found one - we are actually going to go with DJs Direct out of Indianapolis.  They played at one wedding I went to and I loved them, plus they were willing to travel.  Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards