Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Rock Processional Songs?

So...we're very seriously considering using the intro to Tesla's "Love song" as our bridal party processional....and curious if anyone has any other suggestions for another rock song?

Looking for something nice sounding, long enough, and also a song w/ positive lyrics....unlike tesla lol

Just curious if there's anyone out there who's used a rock song for the walk down the aisle and what they used to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aubjDJc07E

Re: Rock Processional Songs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd as my processional, but without the words, since it's actually a depressing song, but the guitar part is beautiful, and the right tempo to walk down an aisle to.  It's also my most favoritest song in the whole wide world, and I'm having a friend play it for me.

Some other rock song processional ideas:

Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
    More than a Feeling by Boston
    pretty much anything by Journey

I had other ideas, but I forgot them once I picked my song.  But good on you for going the non-trad route, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Apocalyptica's 'Nothing Else Matters', which is more of a ballad, but it was a big hit with the guests.
    murrayed
  • Options
    misslolmisslol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're going with Into My Arms by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.  it suits us and I love that song!
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • Options
    MoxieDollMoxieDoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter in law and her bridesmaids walked down the aisle to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' "Your Guardian Angel".  There's a change in tempo that they timed with her first step down the aisle with her father.  It was perfect for them.  My son and dil are very good friends with the band so that made it even more special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRehmX3zlwE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards