Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Last song of the night??

I was out to dinner and I thought it was cute because it says in the lyrics " Glad you came"

So I thought it would be a fun little last song to the night. But I want you ladies to listen to it and let me know what you think? If you don't like it or think it would be hard to dance to let me know. :)

TIA

Here is the link to the youtube of it with the lyrics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUJP9Zt5ZaE

Re: Last song of the night??

• Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally don't like that song. To me, it sounds like generic and overproduced. I don't think the last song of the night has to be a big deal, but when I was DJing weddings, if the couple didn't have something specific picked out, I would usually pick one of the following, depending on the crowd...

1. Prince "Let's Go Crazy" -- we're in Minnesota, most people love him, it's great to rock out to and end the party on a high note
    2. Billy Joel "Piano Man" -- good crowd sing-along, ends the party on a sentimental note. I think this what our DJ ended with.
    3. Whatever the couple's first dance song was -- If both the B&G and other couples were around; I'd say something to the effect of it being my last song, and apologizing for it being a repeat, but this time everyone gets to dance to it... It always put a huge (sometimes teary-eyed) smile on their faces.
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andrea, vendors aren't allowed on the message boards. You've been reported.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards