Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Music for MOB at reception

MOB I'm widowed and would like some suggestions for music into receiption I know it's only a few bars of a song but I would like to keep everything upbeat not that I'm alone.

Re: Music for MOB at reception

• Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you talking about for someone to play as you're being introduced into the reception? Your daughter may already have something in mind to introduce everyone to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Future Mother-in-law is also widowed and she's using "get the party started" by P!nk.  I gave my parents and my fiance's mother and uncle (she asked one of his dad's brother to stand in for him) what song they wanted to come into, but definitely check with your daughter!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you my daughter and  I have discussed this she is leaving it up to me.  I am just looking for ideas my mind is just one big blank
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well my parents are coming into "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen.  My mom is a HUGE Queen fan so it's fitting for her and she's wanted to use this song forever (since my brother's bar-mitzvah).  If you go to weddingmuseum.com they have a whole bunch of lists of music and it's actually where I've found a lot of ideas.  I believe you click on music or something to that effect and you can go through the lists and it gives links to listen to all the songs.  I hope this helps you find a great song for your daughter's wedding!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards