Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

country ceremony music

Neither of us are big fans of instrumental music so we decided to do country songs. I'm having a horrible time finding one for the bridal party to walk into. 
I'm walking into Me and You by Kenny Chesney (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riuXdXAOArY&ob=av2n). Can any one help me choose a song that would be appropriate for them to walk in to? Please help :)

Re: country ceremony music

• Options
    Shania Twain - From This Moment  (I think very ap pro po (sp?) for the processional)
    Phil Vassar - That's When I love you
    Keith Urban - Making Memories of Us

• Options

The majority of our music playlist is country and I am walking down the aisle to Once In A Lifetime by Keith Urban.  There is History In The Making by Darius Rucker, Its Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Our Kind Of Love by Lady Antebellum, Marry Me by Martina McBride and Pat Monohan, Lost In This Moment by Big And Rich, She's Everything by Brad Paisley, All For You by Keith Urban, Keeper Of The Stars by Tracy Byrd, Amazed by Lonstar.

A few songs you could use anyways!  :)

62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • Options
    edited April 2012
      I am also interested in some of the music choices for the ceremony for a friend of mine. 
    She too is interested in country.  She is having a vintage style June wedding.
    Love to hear your suggestions.
    Let the Lord Lead... and follow Him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards