Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Smaller wedding venues

Hey girls, my friend just got engaged and is looking for a smaller venue (under a 100 guests). I can't seem to think of too many off the top of my head and was wondering if you guys could help me out. She's paying for the wedding herself, so something fairly affordable and in Dallas or North of Dallas (up to Frisco area) works.

Thanks so much for any ideas!

Re: Smaller wedding venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Wildwood Inn Bed and Breakfast is perfect for guest list under and up to 100 (or 125ish) people.  It was beautiful.  I highly recommend it!
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have heard Avanti fountain place is nice and small but I have no idea what the price range is, I also love wildwood
  • Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Avanti at fountain place has a 5,000 food and bev min if she chooses a friday or sunday they will do a 3,000 min  - but she could try bugatti ristorante or cadot restraunt in dallas they do receptions ( went last week to a reception there it was nice) or spring park community center in dallas. I only had 65 guest at my wedding and I got married at The atruim at park west - I did min on a friday for a 3,000 food and bev min
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chestnut square in McKinney, Fairview Farms in Plano, maybe Maggianos. I also remember reading about something you can rent in Austin Ranch in the Plano area.
  • Options
    aphitxaphitx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Chestnut Square.  They also have reception space (it was too small for us) for a smaller group. 

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Options
    paula0704paula0704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for anyone who is interested the Occasions at Stone River Country Club is very beautiful place my daughter was getting married there 07/10/10 and now the date is open as the wedding has been cancelled, you can look at it on the web it is right outside rowlett about 30 min from mesquite. Brand new facilities. will hold 200 more or less prob less is better, let all you friends know and get the word out. the date is a saturday night and help is out here.
    thanks
  • Options
    AmandaNMcAmandaNMc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She can check out Fairy Tale Manor in Frisco. I am cannot remember the pricing but I kow it can hold a max of 150 people. It looks gorgeous in the pictures too.
  • Options
    mhope0119mhope0119 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just went to a wedding at the wildwood and it was beautiful and the food was great. the wedding planner kept everything on schedule.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards