Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FFF

I flame the airlines... and non-rev travel.  :)

GO!

Re: FFF

• Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame summer vacation for being over!
  • Options
    angieandjamesangieandjames member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame my FSIL for getting married last night, to someone her family has never met or even heard of, and putting her FB status as "time for family life"  *(#&$ you can't even take care of your kids, what do you know about family life?!?  End flame :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Angie -- This sounds very interesting!!

I flame Medicaid!!! I refuse to cancel this patient's surgery because you can't get it together. I've been working on this for a week! You will get this done or our office will raise H*** This kid needs surgery!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I need to write a vendor red-flag guide.   

Don't take Wedding Wire reviews at face value.... actually look at the people posting them.   If they have only a few reviews, all of which are written by people who have reviewed only one vendor, they are probably fake and written by the vendor or their friends/family. 

Don't trust them.  Sorry I know everyone has to get their start, but this is not an honest way to do it and you may live to regret it if you book them.  Please use caution.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I flame people who call businesses when they just get up, or are high.  Wait until you can form a complete sentence so you don't waste my time talking in circles for 5 minutes. 

I flame the guy who said the school catalog was "too big" for him and he didn't want to click on course descriptions to find out what the course is about.  If you didn't notice, yes I jabbed you just a little bit in the end. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:5fe84c0f-3629-4210-8d66-4fa6f9e908f6Post:3a4297f9-7fd3-42c3-9d40-6b64c3defe8a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I need to write a vendor red-flag guide.    Don't take Wedding Wire reviews at face value.... actually look at the people posting them.   If they have only a few reviews, all of which are written by people who have reviewed only one vendor, they are probably fake and written by the vendor or their friends/family.  Don't trust them.  Sorry I know everyone has to get their start, but this is not an honest way to do it and you may live to regret it if you book them.  Please use caution.
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!  I was looking at the new knot/wedding channel ones and scratched my head.  This was my other flame.  There is one photog review where they were 30 minutes late to the reception, missed a few events/moments, didn't give the client all the pics and a few other things but they gave them 4 out of 5 stars.  Huh?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I flame the recruiters that keep calling me for travel bedside nursing jobs since I put my resume on Monster. Please read my cover letter since it says I can only do desk work! I hate getting all these emails for jobs I can't do for double what I was making. It makes me Cry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll go ahead and flame this f'n weather!  Normally I'm all about a good Texas summer but all this 100+ stuff is killing me.  I have too many horses to ride right now (a good thing) and it's just too dang hot to do it!
  • Options
    annielouiseannielouise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going out on a total flame on the Minot, ND housing market.  Having a .07% occupancy rate for all the apartments in town??!  And how about the storage unit situation?  There is not a SINGLE12x20 (or larger) unit available in the entire town. 

Hooray for the economy, but crappy that I need a place to live--and at the very least a place to put my stuff while I found a place to live!!

If only I had money I'd be making a major investment in an apartment complex up there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So you can be on FB updating your status at least twice a day, but you can't text or FB message happy birthday to your own brother?  You suck FSIL.  See if I say a damn thing on your birthday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm flaming my bridesmaids for not returning my email, but texting me to tell me they will email me soon.  Really?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This FFF isn't as interesting as some of the others the past couple weeks. Obviously we are either too busy or too tired from the week to be flaming things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:5fe84c0f-3629-4210-8d66-4fa6f9e908f6Post:e13eb96b-2230-449d-bee2-fd293221215a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]This FFF isn't as interesting as some of the others the past couple weeks. Obviously we are either too busy or too tired from the week to be flaming things.
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

<div>HA! I was thinking the same thing! I like reading everyone's Flames but the thread is not very exciting today!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I know a couple people are in Vegas... so I'm flaming them for being on vacation while I'm not! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only people I have to flame are people who always play Ace rag like its the nuts. I want to punch them in the face.
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:5fe84c0f-3629-4210-8d66-4fa6f9e908f6Post:555ccd75-9469-4102-a665-69e1ba7d3ff4">FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame the airlines... and non-rev travel.  :) GO!
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

<div>I just saw this and laughed! Non-rev travel is quite the experience, but it is so worth it!</div>
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its late but I am going to flame my sis-in-law who thinks she can drive up the day of the wedding from san marcos.  She is supposed to be a bridesmaid, I made an appointment at her request to get hair and make up done with the rest of us.  What if there is really bad traffic?  Why cant you just miss a day of school and do the only thing I have asked of any of the bridesmaids - Show up on time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FML: It's official, we are visiting the IL's in a couple of weeks.  Also  MIL is being all waify about working, just like she has been for as long as I have known her.  She is completely appauld by having to think of retirement.  Yes she is nearing 60 and hasn't given it a second thought...she's been too busy looking for a sugar daddy to take care of her that she didn't prepare to take care of herself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards