Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

If you haven't found your videographer yet please help me out!!

Hey ladies!
Well I am happy to say I have a big "check" mark off of my planning to-do-list... I just booked my videographer last week! I met with this super sweet couple that make up DFW Cinematic Wedding. Brad & Monica (the husband/wife team team that own the business) were super easy to deal with and so nice!

Anyways, they've got something called the "Refer-A-Bride" program where I get discounts and what not if I refer other brides to book with them. I have already referred two other brides (which gets me 25% off my package!), and I need just ONE more so that I can get the free package upgrade! I booked the gold package, and with one more I can get the platinum. If you haven't found your videographer yet please check out their website! Just say Victoria Mathis referred ya :DDD

Re: If you haven't found your videographer yet please help me out!!

• courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Welcome!
    For this to be your second post, we would really rather hear about you than a glaring advertisement for a vendor that you have yet to use so that you can benefit in the form of a discount. It just comes off in the wrong kind of way, just a heads up.
  • edited December 2011
    Ha, I didn't even think of that. Sorry! I am new to the knot and I thought it might be a good avenue to try and see if there's any more brides that need a videographer that might be able to say I referred them.. if that's against the board rules or what not I'm sorry!
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_havent-found-videographer-yet-please-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:616aabd2-97b3-4d16-890c-10141d674aa0Post:3e888fee-6462-4958-a682-57868fc390a7">Re: If you haven't found your videographer yet please help me out!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! Welcome! For this to be your second post, we would really rather hear about you than a glaring advertisement for a vendor that you have yet to use so that you can benefit in the form of a discount. It just comes off in the wrong kind of way, just a heads up.
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]
    courtski FTW. Yes I am looking for a videographer. No I will not choose based on a discount or word of mouth marketing program. GL OP and we look forward to hearing more about YOU :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards