March 2013 Weddings

Knot Lili might open a Vow Renewal board if there's enough support for the idea! (XP)

I got a PM from Knot Lili last night saying she's researching the idea of adding a Vow Renewal board to TK Community! Yay! She also said to encourage people interested in the subject to PM her about their opinion. If you think it's a neat idea (planning a renewal or not!), would you mind sending her a PM?

Julie
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Knot Lili might open a Vow Renewal board if there's enough support for the idea! (XP)

• Whoo hoo! Glad they finally got around to discussing it :-) I do encourage people to voice their opinions on this to her! I posted about it on the mod board and it got a good response (though only a couple people responded, but still). I think it would be great for anyone planning a vow renewal to have a place to discuss it specifically without the drama and backlash you get on the other boards. Though as some of us have seen, it doesn't stop people from posting rude things anyways.. haha. But hopefully it will be kept to a minimum!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Jennipea, Knot Lili said she'd be making a decision by next week. I'll be waiting on pins and needles until I know if her research points her in the direction of a new board or not! I'm so tickled she's looking into it, though. :)

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards