March 2013 Weddings

Has anybody started planning for real?

Hey guys,

Since it is now less than 2 years to go to 2013, has anyone started checking out venues etc?  I am beginning my reserach to look at venues and I am hoping by fall, I can book the venue. 

Re: Has anybody started planning for real?

• We just got engaged on Thanksgiving Day, so we are really going to start planning once the holidays are over. We are going to look at venues in person next week! I already have my dress, we have the church, and the DJ (reserved with a tentative date) so now we just need a reception venue and an official date to kick off the rest of the planning!

• We have been engaged for 3 years! We started to somewhat plan, then we got pregnant, so our webbing planning has been on the back burner. Our daughter is now 16 months. So we have a date set and now we are just doing some research online at some venues. Not looking into having a very big ceremony, just family and close friends.
  • We booked our venue, dj, photographer, and officiant.  I am so excited that we got everything done early and stress free.  It's sad but I'm actuallly worried that I will run out of things to do before the wedding lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards