March 2013 Weddings

Changing the date...

Well ladies, I may no longer be a March 2013 bride... We are considering moving our date back to our original idea, November 2012.. It will be our 6 year anniversary, and we only changed it because our venue was booked for our date. Since we decided to go to Vegas instead of having a huge wedding at home, we want our special day instead of a randomly chosen date. Needless to say, I'm stressed!!!! We are making our final decision this weekend, and if we change the date I have 9 months to plan the whole thing!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Changing the date...

• Aww well if you do change it we'll miss ya on this board! Planning can definitely be done in 9 months. Might not get first choice on everything, but it can be done! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • I'll probably stick around ;) and thank you! Since there's only a few of us on here I think I'll stick with you ladies if ya don't mind! Last time my month board was November there wasn't much action! 9 months sounds like a long time, but it feels like its not enough!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel the same way about having over a year! Sometimes I feel like it's forever but then again it's going to come up SO fast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Lol I totally understand! I breathed a huge sigh of relief when we first changed the date, I thought a year would be perfect! Then I realized I had more time to stress and question my decisions!! I already changed my venue twice, restarted my diet and gave up again... I need to get back in super wedding mode!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We too changed our wedding date.  But we still kept it in March.  We were originally planning ours for St. Pattys Day but it was too hard to find an Irish reception location, in Las Vegas on St. Pattys Day so we moved it back a week.  I can't imagine moving it up months though!!  Good luck with planning.  I know if I had the funds I could already have all of mine laid out. haha  I'm an over the top organizer though
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Things are going relatively smooth so far! Other then the fact the my FI can only get the day after the wedding off, which means a middle of the night trip in order to have time to get our license and tuxes and stuff. Ugh!! Where are you having your ceremony?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards