March 2013 Weddings
Options

My first finished DIY!

I dyed my crinoline a couple weeks ago and yesterday ordered my dress and tried it out! I *love* it, didn't get a great picture but here it is! When I'm standing you can't see it at all, which I like! But when I'm dancing, sitting, doing the garter you'll be able to see it! I think it's super fun! And ofcourse this is my dress =)

siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My first finished DIY!

• Options
    Love it! I'm thinking about doing that too with the bright aqua blue my BMs will be wearing. Also, pretty dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    That is SO unique and really cool! You could even dye it blue and use that as your "something blue" if you had nothing else. But I love purple and that looks really great.
  • Options
    BTW, for the pic, you can just use the TK photo adder thingy (that's descriptive.. lol). When you make a post there's a little box down along the bottom that looks like a tree.. click on that and you can upload the photo that way :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_my-first-finished-diy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:3f51b860-8fe6-4663-9dd5-fb5111ba731bPost:e6f944bd-f384-4699-be44-dce414323061">Re: My first finished DIY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]BTW, for the pic, you can just use the TK photo adder thingy (that's descriptive.. lol). When you make a post there's a little box down along the bottom that looks like a tree.. click on that and you can upload the photo that way :-)
    Posted by jennipea382[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks Jenni, I edited my post :-)</div>
  • Options
    That is so creative, MissCrafty, and it matches the cute flower on your belt!!  How fun!Smile

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Thanks Julie!
  • Options
    Super cute idea! And I love your dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards