March 2013 Weddings

Wedding Colors Vent

OK here goes....I want to use BRIGHT colors in my wedding!!!  I have chosen bright green and bright orange!  I have researched for photos and they are extremely hard to find because most people hate the combination.

These colors make me happy!  They are fun! 

I am amazed at the people who will tell you that you are stupid and be down right mean about this.  NEWSFLASH /> />>> I am by no means taditional and I DO NOT like pinks, purples, or ANY form of ANY pastel color but I don't hate on those who do>>>  Sorry, was that all out loud?? lol

My maids are allowed to chose either color and any style of dress as long as they compliment each other. 

So this is my new "motto" : " Bright Green and Bright Orange Wedding Combinations are provocative, they get the people going" (thanks Will Ferrell)

Sorry about the vent, just getting flack from strangers.  Those in the wedding party are on board and even excited to make this work.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Colors Vent

• I came across your post on TK and wanted to let you know that you're not alone. My colors are orange, gray and white (getting married July next year) and there are sooo many options!   While I'm having trouble finding the perfect creamsicle/sherbert/ orange color for my girls' dresses, I've been able to find everything else with no issues.

Feel free to check out my pinterest board for ideas :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards