March 2013 Weddings

Recently Engaged-New to the Month Board

Hello!  My name in Jenn and I'm from SE Michigan.  I've been engaged almost 2 weeks to the man of my dreams, LeeAlan, and we have set the date for 3/2/2013.  I feel like I have a lot to do in the next <7 months.  I have looked at 6 halls, and have it narrowed down to two.  But that's about it. This weekend is my first Bride-to-Be show, so I wanted to wait until I got that under my belt before I made any decisions.  I'm overwhelmed by costs!  I'm considering doing some DIY things to help with that, but I'm NOT crafty by any means....I'm looking forward to reading the posts on this board for inspiration on ideas for our month.  It's a funny month here in Michigan weather wise...it could be a sunny hot day, or a snowy/ice storm day.  Anyways, looking forward to the posts!

March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Recently Engaged-New to the Month Board

• Welcome and congrats! Totally feel you on the weather, I'm in MN! Two years ago on March 23 it was 70s and sunny, last year there was snow. Who knows what it will be like next year!

Feel free to jump in wherever and let me know if you have any questions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Welcome to the board! So happy to have you! Congrats!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Hi, Jenn! Nice to meet you and congratulations on your upcoming marriage! We had to move our renewal date, so my event isn't acutally in this month anymore, but I enjoy this board so much that I just can't stay away! I bet you will love chatting with this group. They're great. :)

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Hi Jenn!  congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you, Ladies! 
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!  Welcome aboard. 

• CaitlynmkCaitlynmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    Congrats on the engagement and welcome to the most awesome month board ever : Costs are definitely eye opening but don't get discouraged, it will all work out. Just enjoy your time being engaged, it goes fast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're in the beginning stages of planning as well and it's starting to become difficult to find anyone or any location with an open date. I knew we would be limited, but now I'm getting a little worried. I thought March was off season?! Anyone else just starting to plan or have any advice?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards