March 2013 Weddings

Booked my Venue!

I found my dream venue online, and when I started reading reviews, I found out they book up 18 months in advance!  I toured it, fell in love, checked a few other places that didn't measure up...and I booked it! 

March 16, 2013! :)

Re: Booked my Venue!

• Well, I lied. We went and looked at the venue, and it turned out to be very run down, and she also tried to up the price on us! So now we're back to square one!
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We booked ours!!!! eagle ridge gold club its beautiful! 
  • Recently engaged, wanted to have a wedding in Sept 2011 then realized time.money was tight, I found a venue that I am absolutely in love with and has everything I would want.  i finally figured a date i was really happy with and I got a great discount on a March 30, 2013 date but its the day before easter. I am not that religous, does anyone have any thooughts or ideas about if this is a bad idea?
  • March 30th is our date too...we wanted September 2012 but then realized we were rushing it. 3/30/13 is actually our 6th anniversary so it worked perfectly. Anyway, his family is Catholic and they dont seem to mind the date. Just host an easter brunch and it'll be great!
  • March 30th is our date too...we wanted September 2012 but then realized we were rushing it. 3/30/13 is actually our 6th anniversary so it worked perfectly. Anyway, his family is Catholic and they dont seem to mind the date. Just host an easter brunch and it'll be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards