March 2013 Weddings
Options

Update

Hey Ladies! I've been a bit MIA lately- one bridal shower was last weekend and my bachelorette is this weekend! Crazy busy! I have one other shower for the other side of my family in February so Im glad we spaced everything out.

We are picking up our invites today and have a few other odds and ends to work on but so far so good. Being I'm an OOT bride, I have a fitting, hair trial, and meeting with our officiant and music director all scheduled for the 3 days after Christmas. So much to do!

How is everyone else's planning coming along? Anyone else starting to feel stressed at all? I think I'm doing realtively well considering I tend to stress a lot over details haha. Can't believe our big days are already 4 months away! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Update

• Options
    I'm an OOT bride as well and we have a long weekend starting Friday to accomplish some things!  We just got our invites in the mail this week, so that was a good start to the productivity! We are meeting with the pastor, dropping off a final payment to our coordinator, meeting with the florist to finalize centerpieces and bouquets, hopefully figuring out a salon for the wedding day and booking my hair/makeup trial.

Typing everything out just stressed me out a little...  115 days to go!
  • Options
    edited November 2012

I have been luking and not posting myslef!  I am finally near finished, have to get the GM's attire completely purchased.  We did get the shirts this weekend and are looking for linen shorts now! Then we are down to only alterations!  I am so happy to have everything done and now I can relax and enjoy the next four months =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards