March 2013 Weddings
Options

So close!

Okay so after going home this past weekend and getting a few wedding things done, I came back with a to-do list consisting of 39 tasks!! haha thats insane! It doesn't even include normal things I have to do, like my taxes and clean and such. Thank goodness our wedding isn't until the end of March... how are all of you ladies doing? Does anyone else have a million things left to do? Since we're OOT, more than half of my list has to wait until the week of the wedding and that makes me nervous!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So close!

• Options
    Haha! I totally understand! As excited as I am I'm also overwhelmed cuz there's sooooo much to get done!!!
    image 256 Invited so far!
    image 190 Are ready to party!
    image 48 Will be missing out!
    image 18 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I took a few weeks off after the invites were send out. Met with the day-of coordinator, caterer, and photographer all at the same time on Tuesday. The result, both FI and I were very overwhelmed. Lots of questions and many of the answers were "I don't know" "ummm" "well, what do people usually do?". 

Finishing up my centerpieces, found out that my veil is too long and they tried to charge me more than $100 to shorten it while I purchased it for $50 (not gonna happen), bunting project, Mr and Mrs project, and trying to figure out the songs. 

Last week, I dreamed that my make up artist made me look like a drag queen. Last night, I had about 4 hours of sleep. 

Adding to the list, I am ramping up my exercise program so my backfat won't be that obvious :p

The only thing that I am happy about right now is my dress. Hopefully, I will still be happy after my first fitting. 

Caitlynmk, Half of the list have to wait until a week of the wedding?? That's 19 tasks to do in 7 days. I hope you have help or a whole week of from work. :)

I thought I was pretty ready until we met with the vendors. So, watch out, your 39 tasks might give birth to a few kids, grandkids, and great grandkids :p

Good luck to all March brides! I know all of us will be a little stress out for the next 2 - 7 weeks. We can do it!
  • Options

I have 52 items to do still and overwhelmed is an understatement!
    It's all things I have to depend on other people for, like meeting with the caterer.
    Final head count, RSVP cards are due back 2/28.
    I'm ready to send out an email stating if its not returned on time, consider yourself a NO!
    So nerve racking!
    **finish rant**

Thanks ladies!

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm in denial about how close it is. My students keep the countdown on my board and they keep asking "Are you excited?? It's so close!!" And I say something like, "I'm just ready to be married...and not living like a hobo and acting like a crazy person." I think it's bound to hit me in a few more days. 21 to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kaceymariekaceymarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    pretty much done here. made all the payments i could now. the rest of the payments are due the day of or after. i'm waiting on a shrug i ordered. i have to send in a checklist for the photographer. rsvps are due the 20th so very soon i will have to do a seating chart & give the venue a final head count.

that's the main stuff. beauty appointments will be made closer to date. parents are flying in so that will be settled closer as well.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_so-close?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:73af97d8-969d-4ca0-bb26-d13fc2f4b275Post:9c834c80-5e5d-457e-8bce-abd3965680a9">So close!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay so after going home this past weekend and getting a few wedding things done, I came back with a to-do list consisting of 39 tasks!! haha thats insane! It doesn't even include normal things I have to do, like my taxes and clean and such. Thank goodness our wedding isn't until the end of March... how are all of you ladies doing? Does anyone else have a million things left to do? Since we're OOT, more than half of my list has to wait until the week of the wedding and that makes me nervous!
    Posted by Caitlynmk[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I DO!!!!!  Although we are having a private ceremony here in Boston MA, we are planning a small dinner the same day and then a post reception in August in Texas.  I'm getting confused as to what to do for which event.  Still have a ton of things to do and getting nervous that I'm not going to be able to get it done.  YIKES!!!!!  My wedding is near the end of March too!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are 14 days out...yikes!  Everything is paid....and I only have a dozen or so things left to do, not too shabby.  Sounds like everyone is on plan!  Yay!
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards