March 2013 Weddings
Options

Checkity check gals.....

Last night I accomplished a lot.  I ordered my jewelry off etsy (I'd previously ordered some really cheap-o stuff off ebay and decided it didn't go with my dress).  I ordered my rhinestone "Mrs" iron ons, and I ordered our welcome bags which my FMIL is so graciously going to embroider for us.  And also my peacock feather shoe clips.

So just little things but still, exciting, I know we have over a year but hey, a girls gotta budget for these things. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checkity check gals.....

• Options
    (and look, I figured out how to add a picture to my signature....yay for me!!) lol
  • Options
    Yay! Good stuff! I've been the same way...just doing little stuff here and there to spread out the cost lol. My friends are all making fun of me that I already have the entire wedding planned. I think it's just that I know what is important to us and what isn't. I want to marry my honey and party with family and :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have so much planned already too, now I dont know what to do!! We have our church and reception hall booked!! Photographer booked! I have everything for my centerpieces, and some decorations. All the flowers for bouquets and such! I am going to try on dresses the 14th! Oh yippie!  It feels good to be ahead of the game. And like you ladys said it helps spreading out the cost in a year!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had to spread the cost over a year.  Our wedding will run about $13 (not counting our honeymoon or the plastic surgery I'm having on my arms in August which, in my opinion is necessary, I've lost 120 lbs. and they look horrible).  Its easier to break that down by month instead of having to stress to do it all at once.

On another note, we had our engagement pictures made last Saturday and I got the disk yesterday.  I've already ordered one of the custom hard covered 8x8 photo books from Wal Mart and printed like 115 4x6 pictures that I'll pick up later today.  I was pleased with them.  Now I can order my save the dates.  Since our wedding is destination I want to give our guests plenty of warning so I'll probably send these out mid-April, early May instead of the customary 6 months ahead of time. 

So things are moving along.  Next, the deposit on my dress....lol
  • Options
    $13k, not $13, sheesh I wish!! lol
  • Options
    Good for you! I feel like I'm lacking still but I have completed my veil, we have our unity candle already (for a few months now) and I have a lady in Kentucky making us custom jewelry that will be my bridal party gifts. She is making the bracelets charm bracelets with a charm that says Bride, MOH, Bridesmaid, and flower girl...putting our colors in it as well. She is also making my tiara for me. I'm on the hunt for some hot pink rhinestone open toed heels for my wedding shoes. Oh the joys of planning a wedding! lol
  • Options
    good for you! I feel so far behind because I know I have so much DYI to do I know I have a year but that alot of crafting my honey thinks im nuts of course. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker There is no right or wrong way to have a wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards