March 2013 Weddings
Options

sick of waiting

Is anyone elso getting a little ansy waiting so long? We are waiting till march 2013 so we can save money and my FI is in school full time right now so we want to wait till he's done. Im just not liking this loong wait! I've thought about going to the justice of the peace to get married beforehand. Anyone else thinking about doing this??
Love is being stupid together.-Paul Valery

Re: sick of waiting

• Options
    I agree, I was enaged in aug of 2010 and have been waiting for march 2013.  Originally we set our date in October of 2011 (we all see how that worked out for us), but financially we kept pushing back.  Only reason we are having it in march is because we got a REALLY nice deal on the venue, otherwise we will still be in limbo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have been engaged since May 23, 2011. Once he proposed I was ready to go to Vegas, but HE said no to that idea! He knows I would regret it later because I have always wanted an actual wedding with all our friends and family there! I already have most of the wedding planned. My fiance is a full time grad student and graduates in May of 2012, August the latest. Its good because we have enough time to save money, since we are paying for the wedding ourselves but on the bad side he more than likely not be working till after he graduates so that means I am going to have to get 2 jobs! It sucks but he is worth it!
  • Options
    I agree - sometimes it is so infuriating. We have big families and my downfall is I have very expensive taste. So waiting was the only way we could save up enough the have the wedidng of our dreams - sometimes though I think - what if I just didnt want all these extras - I could be married now, enjoying time with my husband - but oh well now its already being planned and underway!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards