March 2013 Weddings

Phoenix March 2013?

I feel like I've seen a few others getting married in Phoenix on here...thought I'd say hi!  

Just decided on Mar 2, let's see if the date sticks.  Engaged on the 3rd so finally getting into planning & digging into the boards on the knot, etc!  

Can I ask where you guys are having your ceremonies & receptions?  We're looking at the Zoo...I really hope it works out with budget ($15k?) and timing...  What are things you're focusing on right now?  Venue?  Dresses?  Are you already done planning?  LOL  I'm so curious!

Re: Phoenix March 2013?

• Hello,

Congrats!!! Im also getting married 3/2/13. Were getting married in Gilbert at The Royal Gardens. Ive already got my dress, we went this past weekend and picked out my bridesmaid dresses. Decorations,centerpieces,cake,catering,bartender, security and dj is all included with the venue. So now Im focusing on finding a photographer, officiant, hair/make up, and we will be ordering our invitations real soon, and then anything else that comes up!!  
  • I am getting married 03/30/13 at the Landmark Restaurant in Mesa. It is where my fiance proposed and where my parents had their reception 24 years ago. We have everything booked, except the DJ which we will do next month. I got my dress last July at David's Bridal and shoes last November at Suzanne's Bridal. We are looking for bridesmaids dresses next month and send out save the dates next month. This summer while I am not in school we will get as much DIY stuff done as possible. We have a lot already done, and yet there seems to be so much left to do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Didn't see this post until today...a month later!

We are getting married on 3/29/13 at Villa Siena (Gilbert).

We pretty much only have the venue and I just got my dress.  We have a good idea on who we will use for catering, flowers, and dj....just need to commit and sign the contracts.  I am shopping for bridesmaid dresses right now and interviewing photographers.  I still need to look for an officiant and makeup/hair artist.  I will be making the invitations myself.  Just started a registry.  Kind of looking out for shoes and accessories when I go shopping.

Have you found a venue yet?  Is it going to be at the zoo?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards