July 2012 Weddings
Options

Dance lessons!

Ok, I'm totally excited! I found a Groupon for dance lessons at Arthur Murray in our hometown. Get this: 2 private lessons, 2 group lessons and 2 open-practice sessions. Retail = $338 and I got it for $49!! FI and I just scheduled our first private lesson for next week. I am neither graceful not coordinated so I hope they can work some magic! Now if we can just agree on a 1st dance song.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dance lessons!

• Options
    That is awesome!
    I'm trying to schedule doing ballroom dance lessons. Near me there is a place that is like $10 a lesson. Problem is it's Sunday's and we have been so busy on weekends since Feb. Eeek.
  • Options
    That is super awesome! I saw a bunch of groupons in my area in the winter for dance lessons and now there are none! I want to try and find a place to do a couple just so we don't end up doing the middle school shuffle the whole time.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Great deal!
  • Options
    Yay!  Thats awesome!  I just missed one where I live bc I didnt think FI would go and then this weekend we were at a wedding and he told me he would like to take dance lessons!  Ugh!  Now I have to find a place that works for our schedule.  :)
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, that is a pretty amazing deal. Nice score!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That is awesome! And I'm kind of jealous! We had our first dance lesson at Arthur Murray last week and did not know about this groupon ): We paid $60 for two private lessons and one group lesson. Oh well. You will have a blast though. I was a little skeptical at first, but it was really so much fun and we learned a lot even after one day.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    my FSIL got that deal for us and gave it to us for Christmas. We just did our first lesson this past Fri night. Was fun, but we felt like they were talking to us like we were in first grade and then tried to upsell us on some $800 package. Kind of annoying. My FI and I have dance experience too and I'd like to think we have some rythym and weren't starting out dancing for the frist time ever. They showed us 3 different style dances that would work with our song. It is a good deal though, have fun with it! We have our next group lesson next week. The private lessons are only 40 mins long. The other classes there is no instruction, it's more for practice time.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards