July 2012 Weddings
Options

Heavy PIP

So like I said in the post below we had a wedding this saturday so i thought I would share my favorite photo of the night.

The four of us have been friends since 3rd grade- the two bridesmaids are also two of my bridesmaids!

We also had our Engagement pictures take.  We live near a lake so we went there and since we met in high school I wanted a few pictures taken with our school name so we headed over to the school and had some fun on the football field and out front! These are the ones from our sneak peak :)

Re: Heavy PIP

• Options
    SO CUTE.  I loooove both dresses you're wearing and especially the first one with the orange necklace.

The last pic is my favorite!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Such good pictures!!! My fave e-pic is the one of you guys facing each other on the grass. I love your dresses too!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    your pics are amazing!!!

I also LOVE that orange necklace. Where did you get it???

My fav is the same as ceglares - the one where you are lying on the grass. that one is totally pinterest worthy.

your photographer did a great job!! and you don't look nervous at all :)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!

The orange necklace is from Francescas- it is one of my new favorite stores I am a little obsessed with it :)  (click)
  • Options
    I love Francesca's!! I will have to check it out. My e-pic necklace was from there, how funny!!

Seriously obsessed with your pictures, just had to open this thread to stare at them again
  • Options
    Aww I love your pictures! They're so cute.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    I love the one with you and FI lying on the grass!!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Your photos are awesome. And it's still so funny to me that you went to Ridleyand I went to Radnor :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bride that is very funny :)

You said that your day of coordinator was the coordinator for the Biden wedding right?  A girl I work with is using the photographer from the wedding! 
  • Options
    I love all your photos. And I love all the pics at the HS since that's where you guys met. So adorable!!!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Your e-pics look great. I also especially love the one of you two on the grass.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_heavy-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2275d671-c689-4d5a-bbf4-b6d1f80ab4ddPost:302306c9-dc57-4ebd-a4ad-0a8ac55f3a12">Re: Heavy PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bride that is very funny :) You said that your day of coordinator was the coordinator for the Biden wedding right?  A girl I work with is using the photographer from the wedding! 
    Posted by colleenm18[/QUOTE]

Yup! My planner was their planner, my makeup artist was her makeup artist, and my videographer is their videographer. I guess I chose vendors well????
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh how cute! I love how your enagagement pics turned out! Especially love the one on the football field :-)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Very sweet e-pics! Love, love , love the last one!!  Your fi has such a cute look on his face :)
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    Love your pics!!! You look great :) 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I love your pics! You don't look nervous at all. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards