Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

San Francisco photographer needed. Any suggestions?

We will be holding the ceremony outdoors with the reception in a hall. Would prefer to hire a two person team.

Re: San Francisco photographer needed. Any suggestions?

• Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your budget?  How big of a priority is photography to you?  What's your style?  I've looked at 25 photographers and their prices, but a lot depends on what you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing outdoor ceremony with indoor reception in SF/Berkeley. We are using Abel Soria Photography. It is a father/son team. Even though my wedding hasn't happened yet I have loved working with him so far and I think he is fairly priced. Check out his website: http://www.specialmemoriesca.com/
  • Options
    Futmrsmas8Futmrsmas8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there I hired Alicia Danielle Photography who is based in San Fransico. She and her husband are so wonderful and fun to work with. Very fun and have a fresh new look that I have gotten so many compliments on. You should check out their site im sure youll love them. I felt so comfortable with them that I have pictures of me actually laughing and smiling with my real smile which I didnt know was kinda pretty :  ) they made me look great! Or at least my husband says so. 

Happy Planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think you should check this team out

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards