Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

TK is lame today...Saturday thread

What's with TK eating all of the posts from yesterday?!  LAME.

What's everyone up to today?  I'm headed up to my parents' house to work on FI's truck -- compouding, polishing, waxing, fixing the headlights, etc..  I'm so Type A that I'm actually looking forward to this.  That is not normal behavior.
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: TK is lame today...Saturday thread

• I am having sno cones later.

And I am very sad that I didn't get to get the juice on Kathleen's wedding drama before TK went cukoo
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Well, I'm getting a sno-cone later too.  Wendi, maybe I'll see you there!

We took Rascal to get micro-chipped this morning and picked up the keys to our storage units. Tomorrow, we have the 2 PM showing of "La Traviata" at Winspear.  I'm looking forward to this because:  

A:  I think this is the opera they saw in "Pretty Woman".
    B:  We saw the male lead a couple of years ago in "La Boheme" and not only does he have a great voice, but he's hot.
  • I know I don't post on here much, but I'm at work for the next 30 minutes, with nothing left to do.

Anyhoo, FI and I are heading out from SW Fort Worth to McKinney tonight for a friend's birthday. And guess who gets to make that drive... me, I aways do, otherwise FI will get us into a road rage wreck...

Anniversary
  • edited April 2012
    We're celebrating our anniversary tonight by going out for a fancy dinner. For now, though, we're both just sitting on the couch watching some TV. We've both had a horrendous week. I slept on and off until noon and am still tired.
  • I worked today and cut out about 2:30. My daughter has Jr. Prom tonight so I will be very camera happy in a couple hours. Later tonight we're headed to Pier 121, our boat slip neighbors are having a party and will have a band out there as well. Should be the 1st start of summer blow out at the lake. Yay!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards