Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photoshop Lightroom?

This may not be a good place to ask, but I'm on this site so I figured I'd try. ;)

We are having friends take our wedding photos, and I'll edit them later. I use Photoshop CS5, but I've been wanting to try Lightroom. Has anyone used this program to edit photos?

Re: Photoshop Lightroom?

• I would recommend asking this question in a photoshop or Lightroom forum. I use Lightroom and it's pretty complicated... and photoshp is REALLY complicated. Maybe check out Lynnda.com for a tutorial. 
  • I think Lightroom is actually pretty easy to use if you have used iPhoto on a mac. There are a lot of settings you can play with in there, but for the most part, it is pretty easy to learn. A lot easier to use than photoshop. 
  • Thank you for the suggestions! I am experienced enough with Photoshop to do what I like, but I will definitely look at the website for tutorials. Thanks again!
  • Lightroom is definitally the tool you're looking for! 
    Photoshop is more advanced than Lightroom but just editing photo's is not the thing PS is built for. Lightroom on the other hand can give you presets which will turn your RAW files into spledid photo's. It will save you huge amounts of time since Lightroom is made for post photo editing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards