Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

BlackDog Studios captured us perfectly!

We went with BlackDog Studios in the Stonewood Village Center, Brookfield.  We have met with Jim, the owner, several times and he not only did a phenomemal job with our engagment pictures but is also giving our wedding a personal touch with designed thank you notes and programs!  I love how creative he is and of all the photographers we visited he was the most personable and willing to think out of the box!  I love the fact that our wedding will have a unique touch to it by using our engagement pictures as thank you cards for my wedding shower!  Our family couldn't be more pleased with his ability to turn our pictures into gifts for several family members who are not able to make the wedding.  Our engament pictures were posted on the website the very next day so our family could view them. 
Thank you so much BlackDog Studios for capturing us perfectly!
We can't wait for the wedding!

Please view our pictures online. Scott and Amanda, Blackdogstudios.com
Thanks again,
Amanda

Re: BlackDog Studios captured us perfectly!

• Amanda, while I am glad you had such a good experience, posts like this can be viewed as advertising, which isn't really appreciated on this board. If you look at the stickies at the top of the board, there is information on the appropriate place to post reviews, which you should follow. This is an international board, not a local, and it's intended as a place to talk about photo issues generally, not to discuss specific, highly localized vendors.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards