Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

JOHN ROZIER PHOTOGRAPHY RIPPED ME OFF!

Hi there,

I found John Rozier photography through THE KNOT website when I was planning my wedding. The Knot was such a great resource for wedding planning that I assumed they recommended all their vendors. 

Unfort, I wish I had vetted John Rozier Photography better. I wish even more that I had photographs to commemorate my big day. 

He showed up on our wedding day (despite going MIA a few week before) and it's been a year and a half and we STILL have not gotten our book yet!! We've had to beg, call, email and jump thru hoops just to get a "sample book" emailed to us with PROOF across the whole thing.

I have no recourse unless I take him to court. But mostly I wanted to let all you amazing brides to be-  in the Philadelphia/Deleware County area know so that you too aren't swindled by this guy. 

Signed,
-Heart Break City

Re: JOHN ROZIER PHOTOGRAPHY RIPPED ME OFF!

• edited December 2011
    The vendors listed on here are pid advertisers, so the Knot doesn't vet them at all. Always ask real brides and girls on your local for recommendations.

I hope you get your book soon.
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with jackandjill. Those vendors that are on TK pay to be on here. So always check with local brides before 100% trusting a vendor. Try and email TK and she what they say. Also make sure to post this on your local board too. So other ladies don't hire him.
  • utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also suggest posting this on your local board and the BBB. I'm so sorry!
  • edited December 2011
    sorry to hear it.  it is why it is so important to have all terms to be written in in a photography contract. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards