Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Wedding Photo Retoucher??

Hi all, my photographer doesn't offer retouching service, so thinking about getting it done after the fact.  Keep hearing about these guys The Retouch Kings on the other boards.  Looked at their site and they do crazy nice work.  

Take a look and let me know if they're any good

I asked them and they said for basic retouching to clean up all the hudnreds of pics and make them look more professional is only 15 cents per image, and that more detailed work would obviously be more.  

Anyhoo, let me know what you guys think, they seem to be pretty big on the other boards I was on.  I think their site was RetouchKings.com

Melissa Day

Re: Wedding Photo Retoucher??

• Options
    Looks abnormal cheap 15 cents for retouch. 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_wedding-photo-retoucher?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:28ca651a-12c3-4bea-9cd8-ae7b5090ec24Post:4672456c-6b75-4d71-8ae2-525870b9814c">Re: Wedding Photo Retoucher??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looks abnormal cheap 15 cents for retouch. 
    Posted by SusanD2[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>It depends what you're wanting.  I did the 15 cents per image and applied it to the whole shoot - they essentially do great lighting/color work to make the pictures pop more and look much more professional.   </div><div>
    </div><div>For the individual retouching like if you want specific things fixed or changed, I think it's like $10-$20 per pic depending.  All still much lower than any other place for the work they do.  Pretty great - look at their website kinda crazy  it's RetouchKings.com

</div>
  • Options
    That's unusual for a profesional photographer not to retouch their images. If I were you, and you wanted to go with the photographer you have, and still get your images retouched, I would ask another photographer, and ask for a flat price. How many images do you have?
  • Options
    Is it usual and customary for a photographer to allow for their photos to be retouched by someone else, if the client wishes to go that route because it's less expensive? I mean in the case if the photographer does offer retouching (I know in this particular case, the photographer doesn't do it and so thus they'll allow someone else to).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards