Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Bella Pictures

We had the best wedding and the photos truly convey that.  I have told many that using Bella Pictures is like the dating service match.com.  We as the bride and groom gave our specifics and what we are looking for in our wedding photos and Bella matched us with the perfect photographer.  I met with our Bella consultant and she wanted to get a feel of what we were looking for in our wedding day and what photographer style we were more drawn to.  Our consultant wanted to know who we were to match us with the right photographer.  I can not convey how much we loved the whole photographer process of using Bella.  Before booking with Bella I had shopped around for photographers and truthfully other photo packages were too pricey but Bella was affordable and we were able to do payment plans prior to the wedding.  We were married in September of 2009 and we have all of our prints and photo album.  We loved using Bella and I recommend every bride to at least make an appointment with a Bella consultant because you will not be sorry. 

Re: Bella Pictures

• Options
    geal3456geal3456 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm glad you loved them and had a wonderful experience, but my sister used them for her wedding and I did not like her pics at all. So I guess it is as they say everyones experience is different.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard more negative reviews of them than positive (if you scroll back through this board you will see many dissatisfied brides).  I'm glad your experience was good, but I would count myself lucky!
  • Options
    mandyandharrymandyandharry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Anyone else out there with information about Bella Pictures?  We met with a consultant (after shopping around), and believed that the price and our demands would be taken care of best with Bella.  In the 3 months since we have booked their services, the consultants have changed 3 times because of the previous leaving the company.  This worries me!  Is there a reason why these consultants continue to leave?  What does this say about their actual photography services??  I appreciate any input/advice!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding in the DC area last weekend (2/20/10) and I am already very unhappy with my experience with Bella.  I thought we were getting professional service, but I gave my photographer a list of shots I definitely wanted and he never used my list and clearly had no idea what he was doing as a wedding photographer.  I have not seen his final work yet, but as a result, I know that I have no pictures with my parents, with just my mother and the photographer only took 1 picture of the whole bridal party together.  In addition, I asked for a photo walk with me and my husband and that was not done either.

It is a serious understatement to say that I am very upset.  My wedding was a once in a lifetime experience and now I will never have these pictures.  I am considering hiring a new photographer to get the important family shots, but I will never have all of these shots from my actual wedding day because they were never captured. 

I would definitely go with another photographer if you still have the option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards