Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Time frame to receive engagement pictures

Hi ya'll!!
Was wondering what the time frame was when ya'll received your engagement photos? We took ours almost 2 months ago and still haven't received anything. Although, I do understand our photographer is SUPER busy since he's popular. But let me know time frames. Gracias!

Re: Time frame to receive engagement pictures

• Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Turn around times will vary from photographer to photographer. What does it say in your contract? Your photographer should most likely have a general turn around time listed in their contract.

For Engagements/Portraits anywhere from 1-4 weeks is pretty standard. If it's been two months, I would go ahead and give them a quick call or email just to check in. Keep it friendly and just tell them that you are wondering when you can expect to have your images.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a pro photographer and a bride and even with planning a wedding and shooting 50 weddings this season, my wedding clients get their images in 3-4 weeks and my e-shoots are processed and delivered in 2 weeks...2 months is OUTLANDISH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The best person to answer your Q is your photographer!  Why not just ask him when you can expect to receive your pics?  2 months does seem like a long time.  We are having our done tomorrow and I remember asking about a time frame when we first met our photographer and she said we'd get our editied e-photos within 2 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards