Options

Say Anything Wednesday

2»

Re: Say Anything Wednesday

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella, you will LOVE Maui!  I miss it every day.

I can't believe I agreed to do B-pics.  What the heck was I thinking?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The lender we decided not to go with (and even told them but they still hound us about going with them) ordered the appraisal on our behalf (except not really because we didn't ask them to), which is now semi screwing up our actual lender getting an appraisal.  And the title company is not accepting the survey that was done last year. 
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_say-anything-wednesday-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:669f381f-b451-4106-9b65-8e4c1a1e9cd5Post:6bce417a-ffa4-42a8-9ce6-13560afa8cb2">Re: Say Anything Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] I can't believe I agreed to do B-pics.  What the heck was I thinking?
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

You were thinking of your DH's expression when he sees your AWESOME pics!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stephie, you'll be fine! Just have a mimosa or two before :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahem.... Stephie.... you look fabulous and your pics are going to look awesome.

Now I have to try to figure what I was thinking .. I decided last minute to pull the trigger and buy out Angela's session with Chelsea with 1 week to figure out what to wear and how to *try* to suck it in and yeah generally not look like a complete fool. Yikes...

What time is your session?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_say-anything-wednesday-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:669f381f-b451-4106-9b65-8e4c1a1e9cd5Post:1a64d96a-a331-45af-bb20-0732d5d53ffa">Re: Say Anything Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahem.... Stephie.... you look fabulous and your pics are going to look awesome. Now I have to try to figure what I was thinking .. I decided last minute to pull the trigger and buy out Angela's session with Chelsea with 1 week to figure out what to wear and how to *try* to suck in and yeah generally not look like a complete fool. Yikes... What time is your session?
    Posted by SoonToBeMrsHoz[/QUOTE]

4:00 *gulps*

I am afraid Ben is going to think it's silly.  Plus we spent so much money on remodeling--and I have to have hair, makeup, a tan and something to wear in addition to the session.  I may have to DIY my hair and learn how to use sunless tanner.

Oh yeah, and I haven't lost hardly any weight either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am at 1:00pm.. I am doing to my own hair and makeup because every place opens at 12 on Sundays and there is no way I want to pay $$$ to hire someone to get ready earlier.

I could get my hair done the prior day, but I always feel unclean if I can't wash then style my hair just  prior going some where or at least the day of, just a personal OCD.

I have a feeling my DH might think it's a bit silly too... I don't know we will see.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stephie and Kathy - You two are braver than I am!

My DH has voiced several times though that he doesn't really care for it so thankfully I'm off the hook.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I supposedly have an appt. with Kristin for my makeup--but I haven't heard from her.  I half hope I don't.  Maybe I'll pay for hair and do my makeup myself.  I have a wedding shower on Saturday so this will be a good excuse to try the sunless tanner.  I always make such a mess of it though so I need to practice.  If I go get a spray tan, Ben will wonder why!

Kathy, what are you wearing?  You can email me if you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany, I am not sure if it has all sunk in yet that I actually signed up.
    I just keep telling my self airbrushing is my friend and if I hate them, I well just pretend like it never happened... ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kathy -- Chelsea is amazing at skin retouching.  Like pretty much out of this world amazing.   Though I doubt that you guys will need it! 
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    No lie, and advertisment for a photographer showed up on my facebook ads... and THIS is the actual picture they used to advertise.

WOW.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kathy, where do you live? I still have my hair appointment with my girl in Lewisville. She's pretty affordable too! & don't worry, Chelsea's airbrushing is awesome! I'll send you the example picture she sent me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brianna,
    Well, that's just weird.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh nevermind, I already sent it to you. Laughing It's on the last page of the FAQ pdf.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Steph and Kathy I'm sure You guys will be great. You two are so gorgeous!
    Brianna -- yes this is just creepy.

I hate that it took me this long to get on TK. Between doing work and engagement stuff I'm swamped.
    We stayed up until midnight last night working on stuff and I've been working on more things since I've been at work.
    We have a placed booked and now I have to tell everyone.. Man I need to vent, but I know I shouldn't do it now.
  • Options
    dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_say-anything-wednesday-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:669f381f-b451-4106-9b65-8e4c1a1e9cd5Post:850cd898-8855-4712-a361-51d56c42bc77">Re: Say Anything Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say Anything Wednesday :   Was there?? This may be weird, but I was sitting here at home (near the Lewisville/Carrollton border) and my couch was moving... I thought it was my washer and dryer, but had never felt that before... weird!
    Posted by llc2011[/QUOTE]

Almost the same exact thing happened to me!  I felt the couch kind of shake and looked up at our AC (yes, it's a window unit... OLD house) like maybe that was causing it... which would make no sense... then the shaking stopped.  A few minutes later I saw on FB a link to the article about the earthquake!  It was a bizarre sensation.

I'm ready for next Monday to be here.  This week is just too crazy between 2 midterms (now done), having to lead discussion in class tomorrow, my band practicing tonight and playing tomorrow, changing internet providers and going to NG drill this weekend... UGH.
    I just want to go to pick up a few things at the mall (MAC moisturizer and Bath & Body Works soap), get my eyebrows threaded and relax... I guess maybe I'll have time next week...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I don't know what NFT stands for but I made up something with a 4-letter word in it
    2. I hope my UPS package of wholesale poker supplies comes in so I can AW my centerpieces tomorrow, and have something to work on this weekend since there's 20 total to put together
    3. I thought today was "AW Wednesday" and got excited, but that just means I have something for tomorrow.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_say-anything-wednesday-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:669f381f-b451-4106-9b65-8e4c1a1e9cd5Post:9cdbd018-a3eb-42a2-8d22-dc97b2316704">Re: Say Anything Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. I don't know what NFT stands for but I made up something with a 4-letter word in it 2. I hope my UPS package of wholesale poker supplies comes in so I can AW my centerpieces tomorrow, and have something to work on this weekend since there's 20 total to put together 3. I thought today was "AW Wednesday" and got excited, but that just means I have something for tomorrow.
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

NFT = No Futher Text
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's much better than what I had LOL
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok so this is really random, but after reading majority of these posts on here I got to thinking. I work with all girls. I know this is prob TMI but it seems like we're all acting a like the same time...aka one week we are all really good mood....next week, we're tired, next week we're all sick, next week we're all pissy, etc. I wonder if that translates on here...since we all talk?

On a new side of that....is anyone just completely sick of wedding stuff? I know I got 10 months to the day...but I'm tired (and I've not done much at all!) I feel like I got the big things accomplished but there is still so much to do. Plus I'm tired of spending money on stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_say-anything-wednesday-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:669f381f-b451-4106-9b65-8e4c1a1e9cd5Post:9e9bcc5a-c2ff-49f4-8cf0-639fe5a8d430">Re: Say Anything Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait for Friday to get my first check! I have been without one for almost 5 months and it is SEVERELY needed! Yay.  Rangers won, now let's move on.  I have a sty in my eye.  The people on my month board bother me sometimes. Sending STD's out almost a YEAR in advance??? I am so excited to go to the fair with FI on Thursday. 
    Posted by brooke.anne[/QUOTE]
     WOW! I just went  on there and I left! Why are people sending STD's a year in advance?! Yeah I know OOT guests need notice, but if you give them too much notice they will forget!! I wasn't planning on sending mine out til sometime in Jan...maybe Feb...course at the rate I'm going now..March! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards